You have three common techniques to help you to better manage your SQL tables:
- Create multiple worksheets in your workbook.
- Rename the table
- Make a short SQL table name alias
To create a new worksheet in your workbook:
- Click the Worksheets button .
- If you see the Tables List, click the Worksheet List button .
- Click the new Worksheet button .
It can be easier to find tables, if you associate them with a worksheet with a clear name. Especially, if the tables have similar names, the worksheet name gives you another way of separating different sectio
To rename the table:
- In the title bar above your table, click in the table name.
- Edit the name to shorten it.
- Hit enter to save the name change.
To make a short table alias name:
- From the left bar, click the Extensions button .
- From the SQL section of the Extensions Panel, click SQL Create Table Alias.
- Type in a shorter name than the original name of the table.
I, tend to rename the table and copy and paste the actual table name into the name of the table alias. Otherwise, I am constantly renaming the SQL table aliases.
Hope this helps! Let me know if you have more questions about this.