1.3.0 created Data Targets, a** new way to configure common locations for finding your data sources. Rather than configure the NFS share per data source, using data targets, you will configure the NFS share one time, and then reuse the data targets.
Your admins can use data targets to configure all common data source locations for all users in your cluster, so that you no longer need to remember the NFS share locations when importing new data.
To configure a new data target:
1) Click the Datasets icon .
2) Click on the Data Targets icon
3) Click the New Data Target icon .
4) Enter a name.
5) Choose the appropriate target type. In this case, choose Shared Storage Mount.
6) Enter the local path to the shared storage mount.
Do you have any additional questions about this?