Great question. The number 2147483648 is the default server configuration for the maxInteractiveDataSize parameter. That parameter governs how much data you can import for modeling in your Xcalar Cluster.
The best practice is to model using a subset of your data, and then create and run a batch dataflow to apply your model on your full dataset.
When you are done modeling, create a batch dataflow, as follows:
1. From your table menu, click Create batch dataflow...
2. Type in a name for your batch dataflow in the Dataflows panel and click CREATE.
Next, you will need to add a parameter to the Import Dataset step of your batch dataflow, to use your full dataset:
1. Click the Dataflows icon .
2. Click on the Import Dataset operation for the batch dataflow, and select Create parameterized operation.
3. Add a new parameter.
4. Drag the parameter to the appropriate Parameterized Operation line.
5. Edit the parameterized operation configurations such that when you set the parameter, the operation will point to your product data.
6. Set the parameter value.
7. Click SAVE.
8. Click the Run icon for your batch dataflow.
A Xcalar Admin, can increase the the •maxInteractiveDataSize• value to import and work with your data, however that's not the best practice in this case.